Tuesday 24 March 2009

Interview with Amin

Interview with Amin

go here for the story taken from....

What is your name?: Amin.

How old are you?: 13.

When did you come to Lancaster?: I arrived in 24th of September 2006.

Where did you come from?: I come from Kuala Lumpur at Malaysia .

Do you speak a different language to English in your country?: Yes, we speak Malay language.

Did you have pets in your house and if 'yes' what pets did you have?: I didn't have a pet in my house.

What was your school called? What was it like?: My school called S.R.I.P, you probably don't understand it in Malaysia but it's quite small a small school.

Did you wear a uniform?: Yes, we wore a uniform.

Did you go to school on the same days as us?: Yes.

What sports did you play?: I played badminton, football, I played some ping-pong. I played a lot of sport.

How was your old school different to Skerton High?: Skerton High is High School my old school was primary school.

Did you like living in Malaysia?: Yes, I liked living in Malaysia .

What was it like to move to Lancaster?: I felt a bit scared because I meet some new people in here.

Were people friendly to you?: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment